Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for SSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 1,800 Posts
Last Date 30 October
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,800 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 35,400- 1,124,00/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per SSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020