Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma, Under Graduate, Posts Graduate, M. E./M. Tech, Ph. D, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CIMFR Jobs 2020.
- Refer to official Notification.
- Rs. 67,700/-
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CIMFR at www.cimfr.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001.”
Key Dates for CIMFR Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||20.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||24.11.2020|