West Bengal University of Health Sciences was set up by an Act of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly in 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were until then taught separately by the University of Calcutta, and the Universities of Burdwan and North Bengal.
UHS Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No of Posts – 175 Posts
Last Date 15 April
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- P.A. to Principal
- Assistant Librarian
- Senior Assistant
- Head Clerk
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Stenographer/Steno Typist
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory)
- Junior Assistant (Caretaker)
- Junior Peon (GDA
- Dome/Dissection Hall Attendant
- Applicants who have completed Madhyamik, 10th, 12th,Diploma, UG, PG or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WBUHS Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/-
- Written Examination
- Viva- Voce Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.wbuhs.ac.in WBUHS Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WBUHS careers page at the official website www.wbuhs.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WBUHS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WBUHS Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.04.2019
|| Important Links ||