Namma Metro, also known as Bengaluru Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Bengaluru, India. As of October 2018 the third longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro and Hyderabad Metro.
MRCL Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 174 Posts
Last Date 02 February
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Systems)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Section Engineers (Systems)
- Section Engineers (Civil)
- Applicants who have completed 10th+ITI, BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 50 Years
- Maintainer: Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/-
- Junior Engineer (Systems): Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 26,950/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 26950/-
- Section Engineers (Systems): Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/-
- Section Engineers (Civil): Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 30770/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bmrc.co.in BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited careers page at the official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the BMRCL Jobs Application with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BMRCL Recruitment 2019 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.02.2019
|| Important Link ||