Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development has issued the latest notification for PBSSD Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 162 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- District Project Manager
- Sub-Divisional Project Manager
- Project Assistant cum DEOs
- Block Level Staff
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR PASCHIM BANGA SOCIETY FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree, Post Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PBSSD Recruitment 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs.11,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website PBSSD at www.pbssd.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of PBSSD Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for PBSSD Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||14.10.2020|
|2||Application Closing Date||13.11.2020|