The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 162 Posts
Last Date 31 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post:
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/Tech.) Category-II
- Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician(ST/TM)
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 18,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.npcil.co.in NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NPCIL careers page at the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NPCIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2019
|| Important Link ||