Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations.
Air India Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No of Posts – 160 Posts
Last Date 12 April
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
- Applicants who have completed 12th Passed With have DGCA License or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Air India Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 95,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.airindia.in Air India Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Air India Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
- Date & Time of Interview: 01.04.2019 to 12.04.2019
|| Important Link ||