State Council of Educational Research & Training has issued the latest notification for SCERT Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Subject-Specific resources persons. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
SCERT Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 158 posts
Last Date 13 Jan
Organization: State Council of Educational Research & Training
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 158 posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Subject-Specific resources persons
Official Website: www.scert.goa.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 02.01.2020
Last Date: 13.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree, B.ED or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SCERT Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Salary Package: Rs. 50,798/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.scert.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per SCERT Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.01.2020 to 27.01.2020
||Official Links for SCERT Sarkari Naukri||