National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the latest notification for NABARD Bank Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
NABARD Bank Jobs
Total No. of Posts – 154 posts
Last Date 03 Feb
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 154 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Manager
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 15.01.2020
Last Date: 03.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- General Agriculture
- Agriculture Engineering
- Food/ Dairy Processing
- Land Development – Soil Science
- Environmental Engg/Sciences
- Agriculture Marketing/Agribusiness Management
- Geo Informatics
- Agriculture Economics/Economics
- Information Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Human Resource Management
- AM( Rajbjasha)
- AM (Legal)
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, BBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NABARD Bank Jobs.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs.28150/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nabard.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NABARD Bank Jobs.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.01.2020 to 03.02.2020
||Official Links for NABARD Bank Jobs||