Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
OFDC Recruitment 2020
Total NO. Posts – 146 Posts
Last Date 12 November
Organization Name: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd
Employment Type: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 146 Posts
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)
- Auditor, Lower Division Assistant
- Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ODISHA FOREST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E/B. Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OFDC Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website OFDC at www.odishafdc.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the OFDC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for OFDC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||27.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||12.11.2020|