Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for GPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
GPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 1,457 posts
Last Date 10 Jan
Organization: Goa Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1,457 posts
Post Name: Assistant Inspector &m Others
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 26.12.2019
Last Date: 10.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma Any Degree, Masters Degree, M.D.S. or the equivalent from a recognized Board for GPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Salary Package: Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per GPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
||Official Links for GPSC Sarkari Naukri||