Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 142 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th/12th, ITI/ Degree/ Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Rs. 3,500 – Rs. 9,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CPCL at www.cpcl.co.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CPCL
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||15.10.2020|
|2||Application Closing Date||31.10.2020|