Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1,417 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officers
- Management Trainee
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website IBPS at www.ibps.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the IBPS
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||28.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||11.11.2020|