Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for PPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Group-A. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
PPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 141 posts
Last Date 20 Feb
Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 141 posts
Post Name: Group-A
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 31.01.2020
Last Date: 20.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Salary Package: Rs. 15,600 -Rs. 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per PPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidateBhiwani District Courts are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.01.2020 to 20.02.2020
||Official Links for PPSC Sarkari Naukri||