Indian Council of Medical Research has issued the latest notification for ICMR Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist B. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 141 Posts
Last Date 02 October
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||141 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Scientist B|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS, or equivalent from a recognized Board For ICMR Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Certification Verification
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.main.icmr.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per ICMR Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.09.2020 to 02.10.2020