Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for NPCIL Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee, Technician, Driver. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
NPCIL Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 137 posts
Last Date 06 Jan
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 137 posts
Post Name: Trainee, Technician, Driver
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 17.12.2019
Last Date: 06.01.2020
Details of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts Vacancies
Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician 34
Scientific Assistant 45
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant 50
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NPCIL Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NPCIL Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.12.2019 to 06.01.2020
||Official Links for NPCIL Sarkari Naukri||