Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of AE, Scientist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 134 posts
Last Date 13 Feb
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 134 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: AE, Scientist
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.01.2020
Last Date: 13.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
Assistant Engineer 66
Scientist ‘B’ 08
Assistant Library and Information Officer 01
Medical Officer/Research Officer 44
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.01.2020 to 13.02.2020
||Official Links for UPSC Sarkari Naukri||