Delhi High Court has issued the latest notification for High Court Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Jr. Judicial Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
High Court Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 132 posts
Last Date 11 March
Organization: Delhi High Court
Type of Employment: Delhi Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 132 posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Junior Judicial Assistant
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.02.2020
Last Date: 11.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for High Court Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- English Typing Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per High Court Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.02.2020 to 11.03.2020
||Official Links for High Court Sarkari Naukri||