Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Manager, Stenographer, Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||128 Posts|
|Post Name||Manager, Stenographer, Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- District Manager
- Junior Assistant Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Accounts Officers & DDO
- Commercial Inspector
- Law Assistant
- Assistant Engineer
- Sub-Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Garde-II
- The candidates must have passed B.Com, Any Graduate, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MSC Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mscwb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MSC Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.11.2020 to 01.12.2020