Cochin Shipyard Limited is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 120 Posts
Last Date 20 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post:
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018.
- As Per Cochin Shipyard Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.10,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.cochinshipyard.com Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) page at the official website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Cochin Shipyard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2018
|| Important Links ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply