Women and Child Development have issued the latest notification for WCD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCD Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 114 posts
Last Date 23 Jan
Organization: Women and Child Development
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 114 posts
Location: Devanagari, Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker
Official Website: www.davanagere.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.12.2019
Last Date: 23.01.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker – 27
- Anganwadi Helper – 87
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Junior Assistant Age: 18 years
- Superintendent Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.davanagere.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCD Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2019 to 23.01.2020
||Official Links for WCD Sarkari Naukri||