The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
PSC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 113 Posts
Last Date 31 January
Employment Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post:
- Driver Cum Office Attendant(LMV)
- Junior Steno Typist
- Medical Officer
- Head of Section – Computer Application & Business Management(Government Polytechnics)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Typist-Clerk/Clerk Typist
- Draughtsman Gr.II(Mechanical)
- Sales Assistant Grade II
- Police Constable Driver (Statewide
- Reporter Grade-II (Tamil)
- Head of Section in Architecture
- Applicants who have completed 7th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, PG, MBA, B.Tech, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Driver: Rs. 12,950/- to Rs. 33,450/-
- Junior Steno Typist: Rs. 8,210/- to Rs. 17,520/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 12,930/- to Rs. 20,250/-
- Head of Section – Computer Application & Business Management: Rs. 42,500/- to Rs. 87,000/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 43,600/-
- Draughtsman Gr.II(Mechanical): Rs. 3,470/- to Rs.7,890/-
- Sales Assistant Grade II: Rs. 15,190/- to Rs. 30,190/-
- Police Constable Driver (Statewide): Rs. 22,200/- to Rs. 48,000/-
- Reporter Grade-II (Tamil): Rs. 27,800/- to Rs. 59,400/-
- Head of Section in Architecture: Rs. 42,500/- to Rs. 87,000/-
- Written Exam
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.keralapsc.gov.in KPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KPSC careers page at the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2019
|| Important Link ||