North Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for North Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
North Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 1,104 posts
Last Date 25 Dec
Organization: North Eastern Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1,104 posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Apprentice Trainee
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 26.11.2019
Last Date: 25.12.2019
Details Of Vacancies:
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 411
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for North Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Refer to official notification.
Mode of Selection:
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per North Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.11.2019 to 25.12.2019
||Official Links for North Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri||