Armed Forces Tribunal has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of UDC, Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Armed Forces Tribunal
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 109 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Financial Advisor
- Chief Account Officer
- Joint Registrar
- Deputy Registrar
- Principal Private Secretary
- Private Secretary
- Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer
- Tribunal Master/ Stenographer
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Upper Division Clerk
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARMED FORCES TRIBUNAL JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for AFT Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to official Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website AFT at www.aftdelhi.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi – 110 066.
Key Dates for AFT Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||19.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||31.12.2020|