State Bank of India has issued the latest notification for SBI Bank Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of SCO, Clerical & DM. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Bank Jobs
Total No. of Posts – 106 posts
Last Date 12 Feb
Organization: State Bank of India
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 106 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: SCO, Clerical & DM
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.01.2020
Last Date: 12.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst) (SCO)
- Senior Executive (Statistics) (SCO)
- Clerical Cadre (Ex-servicemen)
- Deputy Manager (Law)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SBI Bank Jobs.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Salary Package: RS. 31,540/-
Mode of Selection:
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST Category: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per SBI Bank Jobs.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020
||Official Links for SBI Bank Jobs||