Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (KRIDE) has issued the latest notification for KRIDE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Executive & Other. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 101 Posts
Last Date 27 October
|Organization||Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (KRIDE)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||101 Posts|
|Post Name||Executive & Other|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- General Manager
- Sr. DGM
- Sr. Manager
- Assistant Manager
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For KRIDE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 57 Years
- Rs.33,000/- to Rs.1,61,250/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kride.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per KRIDE Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Managing Director Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited MSIL House, No. 36, 7th floor, Cunningham Road, Bangalore – 560052, Karnataka – India.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.09.2020 to 27.10.2020