Department of Telecommunications has issued a latest notification for DOT Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
DOT Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 101 posts
Last Date 03 March
Organization: Department of Telecommunications
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 101 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer
Official Website: www.dot.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 02.01.2020
Last Date: 02.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DOT Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 47600/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to the official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.01.2020 to 02.03.2020
||Official Links for DOT Sarkari Naukri||