The Gujarat Public Service Commission was formed under article 315 in the Constitution of India in 1ˢᵗ May, 1960. To select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
GPSC Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 101 Posts
Last Date 31 December
Employment Type: Gujarat Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Science (Agriculture) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the GPSC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of GPSC Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2018
|| Important Link ||