Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has issued the latest notification for PNRD Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 1,004 Posts
Last Date 17 September
|Organization||Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,004 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat)
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C)
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak)
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary
- Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs)
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For PNRD Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 14000- Rs. 60,500 + GP Rs.7600/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rural.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per PNRD Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.08.2020 to 17.09.2020
|| Official Links For PNRD Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here