Tripura Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for TPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Personal Assistant (Grade II). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 100 Posts
Last Date 16 October
|Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant Grade-II|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TPSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 41 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TPSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2020 to 16.10.2020