Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist ‘B’. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 41 Posts
Last Date 12 March
Organization Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment:Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies :41 Posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name :Scientist ‘B’
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.02.2020
Last Date :12.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2020 to 12.03.2020
|| Official Links For UPSC Sarkari Naukri ||